Algebra of Aspects
In the following pages, I have introduced a new technique of prediction (Algebra of Aspects). It is based on the well-known principles of astrology and some new theories. I have indicated a pattern of planets, which exists in all the charts belonging to persons engaged in any particular profession.
The horoscopes can be divided into three types:
Algebra of Aspects (Part 1)
1) Those in which Moon signifies the X house (Ruling Planet).
2) Those in which Moon gains significance when a planet (other than the Key Planet) is in unison with the luminary.
Algebra of Aspects (Part 2)
3) Those in which the Moon is not a ruling planet of the X house. In this case, ruler of the sub of the constellation occupied by the luminary is taken as the ruling planet. For a detailed explanation, read Sub Theory.
Note: 1. The horoscopes have been cast according to the Nirayana system (fixed or Sidereal Zodiac) with Krishnamurthi Ayanamsa (Precision of the equinoxes).
2. Porphyry's method of House Division is adopted, taking the Cusp as the beginning of a house. The ascendant and the mid-heaven are determined and the arc is trisected to get the other cusps.
3. The charts are displayed in the South Indian style. The house- cusps are marked I, II, III, etc.
4. In the case of bank employees, the Key Planet (Karaka), Jupiter, the governor of finances, among other things, bears positive relationship to the luminary, Moon or its sub lord. In the case of teachers, Mercury will be related to the Moon or its sub lord positively. Read ............
Introduction Algebra of Aspects (Part 1) Algebra of Aspects (Part 2)